Friday 24 September 2010

These are a few of my favourite things...

Over the last few days, I have thought long and hard about how to compose an introductory post for this blog.

I drafted several versions, but whichever approach I took, things began to stall after the first few lines. I didn't feel like sharing my life story (and since this blog is about beauty, it wouldn't really be appropriate), I couldn't think of anything groundbreaking or unique to add to the latest beauty industry debates and I haven't really got any exciting news that I can break with a flourish.

Luckily, whilst rifling through my make up bag this morning, I had I brainwave. Health, beauty and wellness is all about making the most of what you've got; working towards feeling as comfortable, happy and confident with your lot as possible. The hunt for potions or practices that can help maintain this contentment is half the fun, and the lessons learnt along the way whilst tracking down your own 'holy grail' products/routines can often prove to be invaluable.

With this in mind (and because it hopefully says a little bit about me), tomorrow I will begin by posting a few of my current favourite skin and hair care products, complete with a quick breakdown of how and why I fell in love with them.

To be continued...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Selected Treats Design by Insight © 2009