Dannii's look from the first live show was simple and clean, with a dramatic (yet moisturised) red lip adding a pop of colour. Check out the steps below to be able to work the make up yourself.
First, create a sheer, natural looking base by using No7 Dual Protection Tinted Moisturiser and blending Maybelline Cover Stick Concealer over any uneven areas. Lightly fill in brows using the Laura Mercier Brow Powder Duo, before opening up the eyes with a dusting of Barry M Dazzle Dust in Gold Iridescent across the entire lid.
Line the upper lash line with an angled brush and Bobbi Brow Long Wear Gel Eye Liner, before applying Max Factor Masterpiece Mascara to the top lashes. Add a touch of rosy Rimmel Mono Blush to the apples of the cheeks and dot and blend Benefit High Beam along the cheekbones and under brows to create a dewy highlight.
To pack a final punch, line and fill in lips with Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil. Apply L'Oreal Color Riche Boosting Serum Lipstick in a scene-stealing red, and get ready to show off that pout.
Tong hair, messily pin it back, loosen a few strands and you're ready to go!
- No7 Dual Protection Tinted Moisturiser (£11)
- Maybelline Cover Stick Concealer (£3.99)
- Laura Mercier Brow Powder Duo (£20)
- Barry M Dazzle Dust in Gold Iridescent (£4.50)
- Bobbi Brow Long Wear Gel Eye Liner (£15)
- Max Factor Masterpiece Mascara (£8.99)
- Rimmel Mono Blush (£3.89)
- Benefit High Beam (£17.50)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil (£10.50)
- L'Oreal Color Riche Boosting Serum Lipstick (£8.69)