Saturday 9 October 2010

Endeavours elsewhere...

By day, I'm a Wahanderer, contributing my scribbling services to www.wahanda.com as an editorial intern. If you haven't heard of the site, it's basically a wellness and beauty hub that teams up with spa, salon and fitness venues to give consumers massive savings on the latest and greatest treatments. It has the backing of Marie Claire and The Evening Standard amongst others, and you should really check it out (and not just because I'm tied to there; their deals are amazing, honest!).

This isn't a promo post though. It's just a little heads up to let you know that I'm going to stick the odd article from the site (that I've written, obviously) here on Selected Treats. I figured that since I spend most of my day writing about beauty and every now and then I get to test out certain products or services, my musings would fit right in on here (as well as explaining my absense between the hours of 9 'til 7).

Also, I have a ton of nail varnish reviews to get through. Most are my own purchases, but I have a couple of promo samples that were given to me recently which will also get a thorough quality/performance analysis.

I hope to be posting more regularly here ASAP, and I'm also putting plans in place tonight for a regular weekend blog/beauty feature. I'm using tonight as a test run, so fingers crossed all goes well and you'll soon be able to see what I'm cryptically talking about!

Thanks for reading, and don't forget to hit follow to keep up to date with all my posts. It means a lot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Selected Treats Design by Insight © 2009